TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the Trunk-or-Treat! These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations while the event is under or operation. By sponsoring us, you agree to comply with and be bound by these terms. Please read them carefully before proceeding.
1. Acceptance of Terms By accessing this platform, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, you must not use our services.
2. Changes to Terms We reserve the right to modify or replace these terms at any time. Your continued use of the platform after any changes indicates your acceptance of those changes. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for updates.
3. All sponsors will receive recognition in our printed flier for the day of, on their trunks or game stations, on signage, and online on our social media and website.
- Sponsors will be thanked throughout the event and receive a donation thank you letter for their taxes listing the fair market value of their gift. Thank you for supporting The Arc of Anchorage!
- Selection of one or more sponsorship opportunities and agreement to pay the amount in full.
- Payment is collected during registration, however if you need to make special arrangements for payment please contact Anne Garrett, via email firstname.lastname@example.org to regisiter offline. Payment is due by September 5, 2023. Mail checks with this form to The Arc of Anchorage, 2211 Arca Drive, Anchorage, AK 99508.
- Your company or organization is responsible for providing a vehicle that they decorate.
- If the package includes a carnival game, the company or organization is given the option for their own staff /volunteers to man the game/activity. The company/organization must let The Arc know which option will be used for event day by September 5, 2023.
- Your company/organization must supply logo files to The Arc marketing department by September 5: email@example.com
- Sponsorship funds and donations are non-refundable.
- Sponsorships that qualify as tax-deductible donations will be received and recorded; a W-9 and an official tax receipt and donation letter will be provided.